Free proofs will be sent to your email once order is placed.
Air Force 1 Low Engraving Options
- Upload high quality artwork you want engraved for each location of the shoe. Artwork must be in black/white/gray format.
- Upgrade by choosing an engraved color fill option to make your custom shoe stand out even more.
- Each engraving option includes both shoes engraved
Air Force 1 Low Benefits
- Premium leather and synthetic upper for durability and comfort
- Luminous finish for hoops style
- Cupsole with encapsulated Air-Sole unit in heel for cushioning and maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Air Force 1 Low Origin
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon. – Nike